About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, PA, United States

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Something to work for...

All the success I have had in the past with weight loss has been due to the fact that I had a goal to focus on. When I started it was the goal of being less than 250lbs by my wedding, after that it was so I finally looked good when we went back to Disney World. So as being healthy, fitting back into my closet full of clothes, and being able to ride coasters with my Goddaughters wasn’t enough I have set a reward for reaching my goal weight. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SURF. There I said it, it’s posted on here (kind of written in ‘stone’), and now I have a goal reward to work towards. I have always secretly wanted to learn how, and now it’s not a secret anymore. When I reach my goal weight, I will treat myself to surfing lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment