About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, PA, United States

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weigh in results for 4/3/2010

Well I am up 2.8 pounds from my last official Weight Watchers weigh-in two weeks ago. I can’t say that I am completely surprised due to the way we have been eating the past week or so. So here I sit, looking a number that is 2/10ths of a pound away from being back in the 300 pound range. To say that I am extremely frustrated with myself at this point might be one of the biggest understatements of the year. I really wish I knew why it has been so hard for me to get the focus back that I used to have. I know that I can do it…I just don’t really know why I seem to not do it. Well not that the weather is getting warm out Mary and I want to try and start running. I found a really nice path across from Hershey Park that looks like it is secluded enough that I won’t embarrass myself too much. Tomorrow might be that wake-up call that I really need, since we are heading to Hershey Park for “Spring Time in The Park”. We’ll see how comfortably I fit into some of my favorite coasters, and hopefully that will smack me in the face a bit. I do want to try and not eat anything really bad tomorrow for the few hours we are there, we’ll see how that all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment