About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, PA, United States

Monday, April 12, 2010

Well that didn't go quite as planned...

My weigh in on Saturday didnt go quite as planned. I though that I had eaten very well and stuck with the program this past week, with the exception on Wednesday. The end of the week ended up being very stressful, with the passing of my father in law, but all in all I thought I did fairly well. Then on got on the scale... UP 4.6 POUNDS!?!?!? I could use the excuse that I weighed in at a different Weight Watchers location as to why that could have happened. But making excuses doesn't get me any closer to my goal. The stress level around here is still a bit high, but it well eventually disapate. I just have to stay on track and the weight WILL come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment